Posts Tagged ‘borders’
The 2nd Annual Teen Anime Fest will be held at the Figge from 12-4 this Sunday…WHICH IS TOMORROW!! There will be a $5 museum admission fee at the door. All ages are welcome. The Figge Art Museum is located at 225 W. 2nd St. in downtown Davenport. Don’t miss this one-of-a-kind teen event!
This year’s features:
A cosplay mask creation station
A cosplay cat ear and tail creation station
Candy sushi making and refreshments
Sales booth of your favorite manga & anime supplied by Borders
A martial arts demonstration by the John Morrow Academy of Martial Arts
Anime Music Video Contest
Hope you can make it!
Anime Fest 2009
Sunday, October 18th 12-4 p.m.
@ the Figge Art Museum
Quad-Cities Libraries and the Figge Art Museum are organizing the second annual Teen Anime Fest and Manga Art Show!
- An area for swapping manga & anime.
- A cosplay mask creation station
- A cosplay cat ear and tail creation station
- Japanese tea served by Mojo’s
- Candy sushi making
- Sales booth of your favorite manga & anime supplied by Borders
- Viewing of episodes of our favorite anime
- A martial arts demonstration by the John Morrow–Academy of Martial Arts
- Anime Music Video Contest (Max entries is 2 & please bring the URL’s of your videos. Please keep them PG-13)
- Cosplay contest (feel free to wear your costume to the event)
- Art contest
Look for all the Manga Art Contest details/entry forms in tomorrow’s post.