Come see! Come see! Come see!
We’ve got new books. We’ve got new DVDs. We’ve got new videogames, manga and magazines. We’ve got it all, baby.
Oh yeah. and an awesome band named Harry and the Potters is PLAYING IN LESS THAN TWO HOURS!
Here’s the whole schedule thingy:
EASTERN AVENUE BRANCH GRAND OPENING
Eastern Avenue Branch
6000 Eastern Avenue
JOIN US FOR OUR OPENING DAY CELEBRATION!
* Library card sign-up
* Numerous prizes & giveaways
* Environmental Displays
* Hands-on instruction of Library technology
SCHEDULE OF EVENTS:
9:30 Library Opens!
9:30 – 10:30 Indoor/Outdoor Tours
10:30 Dedication Ceremony
11:00 – 3:00 Indoor and Outdoor Tours
11:00 – 4:00 Walk-around Entertainment, magicians and more!
11:00 – 4:00 Curious George, Clifford, and Libby the Library Dog
12:00 – 12:40 Rick Eugene & Company Magic Show
1:00 – 1:40 Katie Badger, Folk/Family Music
2:00 – 2:40 Harry & the Potters, Wizard Rock
3:00 – 3:45 The Chordbusters Chorus, Barbershop Fun!
Eastern Avenue Branch Library Features:
* LEED certified, environmentally friendly design
* A spectacular DVD and CD collection
* Over 20 public computers, with Internet access and Microsoft Office
* Free wireless internet access
* Popular books and magazines
* Rain Garden
* Quiet study rooms
* Children’s Story Time Room
* Children’s Garden
* Teen Area
* Community Meeting Rooms
* Cam’s Coffee House
* FRIENDS Book Store
* Much, much, more!
Oh, and P.S. the Main Street and Fairmount Branches are CLOSED today (July 10, 2010) so everyone can celebrate at Eastern ::jumping up and down in celebration::