For your convenience, please explore our page of upcoming genealogical and local history events in the Quad-City area.
Be sure to mark these dates down in your own calendar!
Follow us on Instagram!
- 40 Years Ago: The Annie Wittenmyer Branch of the Davenport Public Library
- Tracking the Tracts: Researching the World War I Government Housing Project in Davenport
- A Celebration of Spring: Blooms of the Past
- The Sarsfield Guards: The first bi-state St. Patrick’s Parades
- 1910: “Alien” Women Arrive in Davenport
© The Richardson-Sloane Special Collections Center of the Davenport Public Library, 2007-2017. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this site’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to The Richardson-Sloane Special Collections Center of the Davenport Public Library with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.
Tag Archives: William C. Vollstedt
On September 26, 1912, at the early hour of 7:30 a.m., Miss Alma De Beaulieu, a bookkeeper for the Fair Store in Davenport and Dr. William C. Vollstedt, a veterinary surgeon, were married at the Holy Cross German Lutheran Church. … Continue reading
Alma Caroline De Beaulieu married Dr. William C. Vollstedt on September 26, 1912. The wedding took place at 7:30 am, at Holy Cross (Kreuz Kirche) German Lutheran Church, located at 626 Belle Avenue in Davenport. The Rev. Henry P. Greif … Continue reading