Tag Archives: The Music Student’s Club

All the Way Bach: The Music Students Club

On October 7 of 1883, three women met in the Episcopal rectory on 3rd Street to enjoy a musical afternoon. Celeste Fejervary, who was trained in voice, organ, and piano, Miss Gertrude Wilkinson, who also sang, and Mrs. David Garrett, … Continue reading

Posted in Library, Local History | Tagged , , , , | Leave a comment