For your convenience, please explore our page of upcoming genealogical and local history events in the Quad-City area.
Be sure to mark these dates down in your own calendar!
- Look Alike Day: The Putnam & Parker Buildings
- In Memoriam: Patricia L. Scott
- It’s Opening Day at Modern Woodmen Park Stadium, thanks to the Depression-era Dreams of the Davenport Levee Commission
- Walking Matches: A nineteenth century competitive sport
- Irish Resources for your St. Patrick’s Day Perusing Pleasure
Tag Archives: Patents
The 2008 Women’s History Month theme asks us to honor and recall the originality, imagination and multiple dimensions of women’s lives. A fine example of this would be 70-year-old Mrs. Mary E. Gensley who received a patent in December 1918 … Continue reading