For your convenience, please explore our page of upcoming genealogical and local history events in the Quad-City area.
Be sure to mark these dates down in your own calendar!
- Build a Better Davenport: The Mueller Lumber Company
- Build a Better Davenport: Temple and Burrows Architects
- Build A Better Davenport: The Iowa Soldiers’ Orphans’ Home 1865 – 1975
- Build A Better Davenport: Gordon-Van Tine and the World War II Housing Boom
- Build A Better Davenport: The Hunzinger Construction Company
Tag Archives: Patents
The 2008 Women’s History Month theme asks us to honor and recall the originality, imagination and multiple dimensions of women’s lives. A fine example of this would be 70-year-old Mrs. Mary E. Gensley who received a patent in December 1918 … Continue reading