For your convenience, please explore our page of upcoming genealogical and local history events in the Quad-City area.
Be sure to mark these dates down in your own calendar!
Follow us on Instagram!
- 40 Years Ago: The Annie Wittenmyer Branch of the Davenport Public Library
- Tracking the Tracts: Researching the World War I Government Housing Project in Davenport
- A Celebration of Spring: Blooms of the Past
- The Sarsfield Guards: The first bi-state St. Patrick’s Parades
- 1910: “Alien” Women Arrive in Davenport
© The Richardson-Sloane Special Collections Center of the Davenport Public Library, 2007-2017. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this site’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to The Richardson-Sloane Special Collections Center of the Davenport Public Library with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.
Tag Archives: patent and trademark resource center
Davenport has had its share of inventors over the years, including Alexander F. Victor, who held almost eighty patents for his film projecting equipment; William Voss, whose washing machines brought laundry to a whole new level, and Otto F. Rohwedder;* … Continue reading