For your convenience, please explore our page of upcoming genealogical and local history events in the Quad-City area.
Be sure to mark these dates down in your own calendar!
- Build a Better Davenport: Improve Second Street!
- Build a Better Davenport: The Mueller Lumber Company
- Build a Better Davenport: Temple and Burrows Architects
- Build A Better Davenport: The Iowa Soldiers’ Orphans’ Home 1865 – 1975
- Build A Better Davenport: Gordon-Van Tine and the World War II Housing Boom
Tag Archives: Old-Age Assistance Tax Records
The topic of the Scott County Iowa Genealogical Society’s February program was Social Security Records. The speaker went into some detail about the information that is available on the actual application for Social Security. However the Social Security Act wasn’t … Continue reading