For your convenience, please explore our page of upcoming genealogical and local history events in the Quad-City area.
Be sure to mark these dates down in your own calendar!
- Look Alike Day: The Putnam & Parker Buildings
- In Memoriam: Patricia L. Scott
- It’s Opening Day at Modern Woodmen Park Stadium, thanks to the Depression-era Dreams of the Davenport Levee Commission
- Walking Matches: A nineteenth century competitive sport
- Irish Resources for your St. Patrick’s Day Perusing Pleasure
Tag Archives: Friendly House Players
A recent addition to our Archive & Manuscript collection has brought to the forefront visions of Davenport drama and theater clubs. Davenport’s Friendly House was an early supporter of this creative outlet, first providing the venue for the “Friendly House … Continue reading