For your convenience, please explore our page of upcoming genealogical and local history events in the Quad-City area.
Be sure to mark these dates down in your own calendar!
- Build a Better Davenport: The Mueller Lumber Company
- Build a Better Davenport: Temple and Burrows Architects
- Build A Better Davenport: The Iowa Soldiers’ Orphans’ Home 1865 – 1975
- Build A Better Davenport: Gordon-Van Tine and the World War II Housing Boom
- Build A Better Davenport: The Hunzinger Construction Company
Tag Archives: Adler Theatre
The high-pitched shrieks of teenage girls must have been heard all over Davenport on September 1, 1964. That was the night that Dick Clark’s Summer Caravan of Stars made a stop at the RKO Orpheum Theatre (now the Adler Theatre). … Continue reading