For your convenience, please explore our page of upcoming genealogical and local history events in the Quad-City area.
Be sure to mark these dates down in your own calendar!
- Look Alike Day: The Putnam & Parker Buildings
- In Memoriam: Patricia L. Scott
- It’s Opening Day at Modern Woodmen Park Stadium, thanks to the Depression-era Dreams of the Davenport Levee Commission
- Walking Matches: A nineteenth century competitive sport
- Irish Resources for your St. Patrick’s Day Perusing Pleasure
Tag Archives: 2013 Flood
On the morning of May 2, 2013, Davenport’s history suffered a sad loss: the historic Credit Island Lodge was severely damaged by fire. Blueprints in the Richarson-Sloane Special Collections Center show the original plans were designed by Clausen & Kruse Architects located at 910 Kahl Building* … Continue reading