Thinker Thursday

Did you know one of the most important safety tools in our homes was invented by accident?  Duane Pearsall, born in Michigan, was working on a way to control static electricity and accidentally invented the smoke detector instead.  Safe!

Join us on Thinker Thursdays to learn about people who have had great ideas, strange ideas, or really used their heads.

This entry was posted in Thinker Thursday. Bookmark the permalink.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

*

You may use these HTML tags and attributes: <a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <strike> <strong>